Finding, hiring, and retaining sales professionals is a problem every organization faces.
Always Hired has solved this by integrating rigorous talent acquisition methodologies with intensive training and development.
Reduce your hiring cycle by partnering with us. Our partner companies go from screening the candidates of their choice to giving outstanding offers on the table, on an average, in less than 2 weeks.
All sales leaders know that a rep’s ramp up time is an unwanted cost for the company. Our students are trained with the best practices needed to become a quota-exceeding SDR. They’re ready to pick up the phone and start dialing from day-1.
The average tenure of an SDR at a company is 8 months before they start jumping around for higher pay as an SDR at another company. We train our students to play the long-game and thus they’re inclined to have greater retention and aim to take closing roles in their companies.
Our students come from U Penn, UC Berkeley, UC LA, Oxford, Stanford, Arizona State, and more. We also partner with organizations like Hack the Hood, Tech/Hire, Berkeley City College that help us maintain a 30% female student rate and 40% from under-represented groups.
We have a rigorous screening process for all our applicants that includes an application form, leaving voicemail of their elevator pitch, tech sales quiz, and 2 interviews (phone & video). 5% of all the applicants are accepted to the in-person bootcamp.
Our goal is to help graduates become quota crushing reps in the companies they join. To help achieve this, we train our students on best practices and tools that sales development leaders look for in their future hires. Skills such as prospecting, cold calling 2.0, sales cadence, KPIs, and tools like Salesforce, Outreach.io, LeadIQ, Zoom, Vidyard, etc.
90% of our students get placed in the partner company of their choice. The other 10% -- well, there’s always students who ace the application process but don’t perform when it’s time to deliver the work. Most sales development leaders are aware of this.
Have your buyer personas, call talk tracks, leads, sales process, etc be a part of the training process. We customize our curriculum based on our hiring companies sales collaterals to train the students on the SDR skills.
Don’t want to settle in with the next candidate you think will do the job well? Interview as many of our students until you find the one who truly speaks to you as your future team player. Perfect for your early SDR hires.
You choose the number of SDRs you’re looking to hire (minimum 2) and we’ll train them for you so as to cut your ramp up time from 3 months to 1. 90% of our graduates are ready to get on the phone from day 1.
You can always go for the outsourced SDR option if you’re not ready for a full-time hire or don’t have a working sales process in place yet. All of our reps for the outsourced plan go through the same rigorous bootcamp training.