What We Look For:
· Effectively and efficiently work under tight deadlines.
· Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and/or other social media channels.
· Manage multiple priorities utilizing strong time management and project tracking skills.
· Exhibit keen attention to detail, high energy level, and excellent judgment.
· Work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location teams in a fast-paced environment..
· 1+ years of relevant experience.
· Demonstrated success in event planning and coordination.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Fearless attitude towards technology, a self starter, and willingness to learn.
· Bonus: Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience.