Blair Smith, Enterprise Business Development at Kyriba
Hiring is expensive and can be a gamble that not all companies have the purse to cover.
Finding high quality, quickly producing sales people can be what makes or breaks a sales organization when the end of the quarter rolls around.
Well I’m proud to share, that we’ve got all the markers you need to gamble responsibly!
- Consecutive quarters as Top Performing SDR
- 100% Meeting Set to Meeting Completed
- 211% Quota Attainment
Blair Smith joined Kyriba as a Business Development Rep in April of 2017 after finishing the “Always Hired Tech Sales Bootcamp” a year earlier. Kyriba is the #1 provider of cloud treasury and financial management solutions. Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. In a sector that has experienced a lot of competition and innovation, Kyriba has been positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Treasury & Risk Management Vendors, delivered 43% sales growth in the first half of 2017, and has customers such as Amazon, Expedia, and Symantec among 1,600 industry leaders. Hats off Mr. Smith!
So, how did he do it you ask…
- Selling into the enterprise space, Blair does a deep dive on all of his prospects starting from the top and working multiple contacts using tools like Salesloft, LinkedIn Navigator, and DiscoverOrg
- Combines Social Selling into his outreach by name dropping his last point of contact and provides context on where they left the conversation
- Uses an effective Subject Line: Subject line: Reconnect with Kyriba: I’m new here — 43% open rate, 21% response rate
- Utilizing the Jones Effect has been one of his most effective selling tactics — Has generated $3MM in ARR in 8 months
211 % Quota Attainment for Completed Initial Needs Assessment
Congratulations to Blair and Kyriba on continued success and we wish good fortune in the New Year!
Dain originally posted this on his Medium